Code of Conduct
- The GM will do his best to present and maintain a fair game for everyone involved. Players who disagree with the GM’s decisions are welcome to briefly and politely state their case. After the GM has made a final decision, please refrain from further discussion on the matter until the game session has come to an end. Then contact the GM directly about the matter.
- Players are expected to conduct themselves as adults. We’re a fun, chilled out, liberal group but childish behavior will not be tolerated. Please be polite and respectful to other players and the GM. Any conflict between PCs should be kept strictly in character and be handled in a mutually agreeable manner between the players involved.
- Please give as much advanced notice as possible if you can’t make a session. Players who repeatedly miss sessions without giving notice are subject to be removed from the game with no guarantee that they’ll be able to play the same character if they decide to become reliable again.
- Please be on time and ready to play. Have OpenRPG and Skype loaded and ready at the appointed time. Have any character sheets or other necessary information ready and available.
- Please stay on track and be available during the entire session. If you need to take a break or otherwise excuse yourself, please inform the GM.
- Please keep out-of-character disturbances to a minimum when they would inappropriately disrupt the game.
- No whining if your character dies. GM’s in this group don’t intentionally kill characters, however character death is a possibility.
- Intoxicants are not banned, or even discouraged, but please judge for yourself what this means in regards to your personal tolerance levels. Please refrain from doing anything during gaming sessions which will prevent you from being a productive gamer by the end of the evening.
- Please, no historical accuracy nazis. (pun intended) This game is all about playing fun, larger than life characters, and not about being perfectly historically accurate. My World War II knowledge, while extensive, is not all encompassing. For example, if a piece of gear is available to the characters before it was available in history, run with it. This is just a game after all…